Anyone who knows me personally or follows me in any way online is well aware that I am a huge animal lover. I have been involved with shelters and rescues for many years and will do anything I can to help out anyone saving animals.
I don’t have a lot of money to give, but I have skills, and they are worth something.
One of those skills is the art of image enhancement and restoration. I have revamped more images in the past decade than I can possibly count.
Here’s a simple enhancement. Cost to my clients for this level of correction: $10
Click here to see several other examples.
This is a way for your shelter to pull in donations while giving something back to your supporters. It costs nothing to enroll and is simple to do.
How does it work?
1. Shelters must sign up using this survey form. This is information needed to verify an organizations non-profit status and secure payment information on where to send the donations each month.
2. Any non profit in the US may register.
3. Registered non-profits spread the word using any communication available to their organization. Information and links to the site can be shared by:
- Social media
- Email contacts
- Inserts into adoption packages
- Organizational events
- Newspaper ads
- Various other forms of communication and advertising
The more you share, the more you make!
Link directing supporters to the link to make their orders.
4. Through this link clients are informed on how to order enhancements, of which 1/2 of every purchase goes as a donation to the shelter of their choice. Please check the link for a current list of participating shelters and rescues.
5. The first week of each month, sales profits are calculated for the previous month each participating shelter is paid for their participation.
Free money. It doesn’t get any better than that.
Click here to read more about this offer. If you are a shelter and wish to sign up, there’s a link to do so at the bottom of the page. You can’t collect donations if you are not registered.
If you are an individual who thinks your local shelter or rescue group would be interested in this sort of fundraiser, please share the link so that they may get started.
Remember, this programs is for any non profit animal organization in the USA
Have questions? Just ask by leaving a question in the space below. I will respond asap.
What are you waiting for?